Monday, August 4, 2014

Review Miadora 14k White Gold 6ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


The couple of days ago. I search for information on the Miadora 14k White Gold 6ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2), so i have to tell.


Miadora 14k White Gold 6ct TDW Diamond

Miadora 14k White Gold 6ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


This shimmering bracelet from the Miadora Diamonds Collection features six carats of sparkling white diamonds set in 14-karat white gold. This beautiful bracelet is secured with a box-with-tongue clasp. White DiamondsDiamonds 46Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 6 caratsColor G-HClarity I1-I2Setting ProngMetal information and dimensionsMetal 14k white goldFinish High polishStyle TennisClasp BoxMetal weight 8 gramsBracelet dimensions 3.5 mm wide x 7.25 inches long Diamond total weight 6 carats TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 6 carats T.W. may be 5.95 to 6.05 carats. Treatment code N (white diamonds) . See Treatment ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's financial state. We should be careful with funds, but we can easily easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find all you need for much less when online. Please continue reading to discover obtaining the very best specifics of thrifty shopping online.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryOne-of-a-Kind JewelryOne-of-a-Kind Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment