Monday, August 4, 2014

Miadora 14k White Gold 12 1/3ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2) in my opinion


A yesterday. I'm looking for information on the Miadora 14k White Gold 12 1/3ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2), so i would like to describe here.


Miadora 14k White Gold 12 1/3ct TDW Diamond

Miadora 14k White Gold 12 1/3ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


This ravishing one-of-a-kind tennis bracelet from the Miadora Collection is opulent with white diamonds weighing more than 12-carats set in 14-karat white gold. This stunning piece is secured with a box clasp. White DiamondsDiamonds 39Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 12 1/3 caratsColor G-HClarity I1-I2Setting ProngMetal information and dimensionsMetal 14k white goldFinish High polishStyle TennisClasp BoxMetal weight 20.6 gramsBracelet dimensions 4.5 mm wide x 7 inches long Diamond total weight 12 1/3 carats TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 12 1/3carats T.W. may be 12.30 to 12.36 carats. Treatment code N (white ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's crucial to spend less in today's financial system. We should be cautious with funds, but we can easily easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find everything you need for a lot less when on the net. Please please read on to discover obtaining the very best info on thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryOne-of-a-Kind JewelryOne-of-a-Kind Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment