Monday, August 11, 2014

Review Miadora 14k Gold 6ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


The week ago. I search for information on the Miadora 14k Gold 6ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2), so i would like to describe here.


Miadora 14k Gold 6ct TDW Diamond Tennis

Miadora 14k Gold 6ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


This fabulous tennis bracelet from Miadora features 47 brilliant-cut diamonds with a total diamond weight of six carats. This classic piece is available in 14-karat white or yellow gold. Specifications 14-karat gold braceletAvailable in white or yellow gold47 round brilliant-cut diamonds6 carat total diamond carat weightG-H diamond color and I1-I2 diamond clarityPressure clasp Bracelet weighs approximately 11.5 grams All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 6 carat T.W. may be 5.95 to 6.10. carat.Treatment code N. See Treatment Guide for further information. Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's important to spend less in today's financial system. We should be careful with funds, but we are able to easily nevertheless continue to keep store shopping. You can find all you need for a lot less when on the internet. Please continue reading to discover having the very best info on thrifty shopping on the web.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment