Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review 14k White Gold 5cts TDW Black and White Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


The previous week. I'm looking for information on the 14k White Gold 5cts TDW Black and White Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2), so i would like to describe here.


14k White Gold 5cts TDW Black and White

14k White Gold 5cts TDW Black and White Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


This beautiful black and white diamond tennis bracelet is fitted in solid 14 karat white gold. This elegant and stylish bracelet is completed with a box-with-tongue-and-safety-clasp. Black DiamondsDiamonds 31Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 1 1/2 caratsColor BlackClarity VS1-VS2Setting ProngWhite DiamondsDiamonds 30Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 1 1/2 caratsColor G-HClarity I1-I2Setting ProngBlack DiamondsDiamonds 28Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 2 1/2 caratsColor BlackClarity VS1-VS2Setting ProngWhite DiamondsDiamonds 27Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 2 1/2 caratsColor G-HClarity I1-I2Setting ProngMetal information and dimensionsMetal 14k white goldFinish High polishStyle LinkClasp BoxMetal weight ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's imperative to spend less in today's overall economy. We should be mindful with funds, but we can easily nevertheless continue to keep store shopping. You can find all you need for a lot less when on the net. Please continue reading to discover keeping the very best info on thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment