Thursday, August 7, 2014

Review Auriya 14k Gold 2ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (I-J I1-I2)


The week ago. I search for information on the Auriya 14k Gold 2ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (I-J I1-I2), so i would like to describe here.


Auriya 14k Gold 2ct TDW Diamond Tennis

Auriya 14k Gold 2ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (I-J I1-I2)


This stunning S-linked bracelet sparkles all around with fiery white diamonds. Crafted in 14k gold this magnificent bracelet fastens securely with a box clasp and safety latch. White DiamondsDiamonds 49Diamond cut RoundDiamond measurements 2.1 mmDiamond weight 2 caratsColor I-JClarity I1-I2Setting ProngMetal information and dimensions Metal 14k goldFinish High polishStyle TennisClasp BoxMetal weight 12.6 gramsBracelet dimensions 5.30 mm wide x 7 inches long Diamond total weight 2 carats TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 2.00 carat T.W. may be 1.90 to 2.10 carat. Treatment code N. See Treatment Guide for ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's imperative to spend less in today's financial system. We should be cautious with funds, but we can easily easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find everything you need for a lot less when online. Please please read on to discover having the very best info on thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment