Saturday, August 2, 2014

Auriya 14k Gold 16 1/2ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I I1-I2) in my opinion


A couple of days ago. I search for information on the Auriya 14k Gold 16 1/2ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I I1-I2), so i would like to describe here.


Auriya 14k Gold 16 1/2ct TDW Diamond Tennis

Auriya 14k Gold 16 1/2ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I I1-I2)


This stylish tennis bracelet is available in your choice of 14-karat white or yellow gold and comes adorned with round-cut white diamonds totaling an incredible 16.5 carats. A box clasp secures this stunning jewelry. White DiamondsDiamonds 33Diamond cut Round Diamond measurements 5 mmDiamond weight 16 1/2 caratsColor H-I Clarity I1-I2Setting Prong Metal information and dimensionsMetal 14k white gold or 14k yellow gold Finish High polish Style TennisClasp BoxMetal weight 20.6 gramsBracelet dimensions 7 inches long Diamond total weight 16 1/2 carats TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 16 1/2 carats T.W. may be ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's crucial to spend less in today's financial system. We should be very careful with funds, but we can easily easily nevertheless always maintain store shopping. You can find everything you need for a lot less when online. Please read on to discover having the very best info on thrifty shopping on the internet.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryOne-of-a-Kind JewelryOne-of-a-Kind Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment