Saturday, August 2, 2014

Review Auriya 14k Gold 15ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I I1-I2)


The few days ago. I'm looking for information on the Auriya 14k Gold 15ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I I1-I2), so i would like to bring a story to tell.


Auriya 14k Gold 15ct TDW Diamond Tennis

Auriya 14k Gold 15ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I I1-I2)


This stylish tennis bracelet is available in your choice of 14-karat white or yellow gold and comes adorned with round-cut white diamonds totaling an amazing 15 carats. A box clasp secures this stunning jewelry. White DiamondsDiamonds 30Diamond cut Round Diamond measurements 5 mmDiamond weight 15 caratsColor H-I Clarity I1-I2Setting Prong Metal information and dimensionsMetal 14k white gold or 14k yellow gold Finish High polish Style TennisClasp BoxMetal weight 18 gramsBracelet dimensions 7 inches long x 5 mm Diamond total weight 15 carats TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 15 carats T.W. may be 14.95 to 15.05 ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's important to spend less in today's financial system. We should be cautious with funds, but we can easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find everything you need for a smaller amount when online. Please continue reading to discover keeping the very best more knowledge about thrifty shopping on the web.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryOne-of-a-Kind JewelryOne-of-a-Kind Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment