Monday, August 4, 2014

Review Miadora 14k White Gold 3ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


A several days before. I'm looking for information on the Miadora 14k White Gold 3ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2), so i would like to describe here.


Miadora 14k White Gold 3ct TDW Diamond

Miadora 14k White Gold 3ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


This luxurious tennis bracelet from the Miadora Collection is lush with three carats of lustrous round white diamonds set in 14-karat white gold. This stunning piece glimmers with a high polish finish and is secured with a box clasp. White DiamondsDiamonds 59Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 3 caratsColor G-HClarity I1-I2Setting ProngMetal information and dimensionsMetal 14k white goldFinish High polishStyle LinkClasp BoxMetal weight 7 gramsDimensions 2.25 mm wide x 7.25 mm long Diamond total weight 3 carats TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 3 carats T.W. may be 2.95 to 3.05 carats. Treatment code N (white diamonds) ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's financial state. We should be mindful with funds, but we are able to easily nevertheless continue to keep store shopping. You can find solutions for a lot less when on the net. Please please read on to discover getting the very best more knowledge about thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment