Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review 14k Gold Ruby and 1 3/5ct TDW IGL Certified Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I I1-I2)


The several days before. I search for information on the 14k Gold Ruby and 1 3/5ct TDW IGL Certified Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I, so i have to tell.


14k Gold Ruby and 1 3/5ct TDW IGL Certified

14k Gold Ruby and 1 3/5ct TDW IGL Certified Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I I1-I2)


With a total of 3 1/2 carats this IGL Certified bracelet features a dazzling 40 princess-cut diamonds and 41 red rubies that are channel-set in 14-karat white gold. This tennis-style bracelet secures with a traditional box clasp. Style Link Gemstone colors RedGemstone shapes Princess 41 channel-set princess-cut rubies each measure 1.8 mm wide x 1.8 mm longTotal gemstone weight 1 7/8 caratsDiamonds 40Diamond cut Princess Diamond weight 1 3/5 caratsColor H-I Clarity I1-I2 Setting Channel Certification IGLMetal 14k white gold Finish High polish Clasp Box Metal weight 16 gramsBracelet dimensions 3.15 mm wide x 7 inches long Diamond total weight 3 1/2 carats TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's important to spend less in today's financial system. We should be very careful with funds, but we can easily nevertheless always maintain store shopping. You can find everything you need for significantly less when on the web. Please read on to discover keeping the very best more knowledge about thrifty shopping on the internet.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsGemstone Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment